TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TASTYPOLISH.UK WEBSITE
TastyPolish.uk is an advertising platform for the catering industry, allows you to browse the products and services of individual restaurants, as well as order products selected by the customer. The purpose of the website is, to make it easier for restaurants to present their products and to enable customers to search for interesting restaurants and products from among those provided on the website.
The sales agreement is concluded by the customer with the Seller / Restaurant and is performed by him. The seller is a third party to the service provider. The service provider Tasty Fresh Ltd (tastypolish.uk) is responsible for the performance of the agency contract.
The formula of these regulations provides for the establishment of general terms and conditions of using the website. These regulations are addressed to customers and regulate in particular the rules of using the website, including the issues of our liability. Restaurants interested in cooperation are invited to contact us directly, to arrange the details of cooperation, which will be confirmed by a separate agreement with the restaurant.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROVIDING SERVICES TO CONSUMERS
1) ABOUT US
Administrator / service provider / agent: Tasty Fresh Ltd (tastypolish.uk) limited liability company based in London, 7 Station Parade W5 3LD London, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer / service recipient / consumer: any person visiting the Website or using one or more services or functionalities, placing an order of a restaurant
Platform / agent: website, applications, tools and other devices of the Website www.tastypolish.uk and its affiliates and business partners on which the services are made available
Restaurant / seller: an entity running a business in the field of gastronomy, in particular preparing dishes, drinks and similar products, using the services provided by the company based on a separate agreement with the specification of the table of fees.
Order: declaration of will submitted to the restaurant by the consumer via the platform for the offer selected by him, resulting in the conclusion of the agreement.
Agency service: activities offered to the consumer by the company via the platform, including in particular: publication of the offer, facilitation / intermediation in the conclusion of agreements, including the transfer of orders to the appropriate restaurant, enabling the addition of ratings, comments and opinions on individual restaurants and their display, enabling, subject to the provisions below, for online payment of fees for the implementation of agreements for the restaurant [payment service].
Sales contract - a contract for the sale of a product concluded or concluded between the customer and the restaurant through the agent. The sales agreement is concluded based on the placed order regarding its implementation and its delivery or personal collection.
Account, profile: personalized consumer's administration panel available after successful registration and logging in to the website www.tastypolish.uk - after providing a previously set login and password, by which the consumer may use the services provided by the company, including in particular, place orders for products offered by individual restaurants.
Advertiser account: an account type intended for restaurants, with a set of additional functionalities that make it easier for restaurants to use the website, in particular by enabling the addition of products.
Deliverer: an entity, a restaurant employee or a private person offering services for the delivery of the Order from the Restaurant to the Consumer.
Order takeaway: Order in which the consumer declares to collect the orders on their own in the restaurant at a certain date in the order.
Order with delivery: An order in which the restaurant declares that the order will be delivered to the address provided within the time specified in the order.
Table reservation: a declaration of will submitted to the restaurant by the consumer via the ordering system, for the offer selected by him in terms of booking a place in the restaurant and declaration of using the restaurant's services in its premises within a specified time and date, submitted for a specified number of people, resulting in the conclusion of a reservation agreement.
3) GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Tastypolish.uk allows you to browse and search for offers from the broadly understood catering industry, as well as ordering products selected by the customer in a selected restaurant. The purpose of the website is, to make it easier for Restaurants to present their products and to enable potential customers to search for interesting restaurants and products from among those added on the website.
2. Agreements concluded via the Website are concluded directly with the restaurant selected by the Customer. The Website is only an intermediary in concluding a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Restaurant, based on an agency contract, which is goveed by the law, and therefore charges a commission.
3. The service recipient is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law and morality, with respect for personal rights as well as copyrights and intellectual property of the service provider and third parties. The service recipient is obliged to enter factually correct data.
4) THE RULES OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. Tastypolish.uk enables the user through the service:
a) Familiarizing yourself with the Restaurant offer through the Platform.
b) ordering the delivery of meals or drinks at the Restaurant, which includes the sales contract via TastyPolish.uk
c) making the payment for the order at the time of placing it.
2. The parties to the contracts concluded via the Platform are the User and:
a) in terms of information about the offer selected by User and ordering food and drinks in this Restaurant - Restaurant, while TastyPolish.uk acts as an intermediary between these parties
b) in the scope of delivery of the User's order from the Restaurant to the User - Restaurant, while TastyPolish.uk acts as an intermediary between these parties
3. When using the Platform, Customers are required to act in accordance with generally applicable legal provisions and the principles of social coexistence.
4. It is forbidden for the Clients to use the Services in a manner inconsistent with generally applicable legal provisions, morality or in a manner that violates the legitimate interests of the Company. In particular, the Consumer will not take any actions that could expose TastyPolish.uk to any material damage.
5. It is forbidden for the Customer to download the content of databases made available on the Platform and re-use them in whole or in a significant part in terms of quality or quantity.
6. The Company reserves that all news and materials available on the Platform are protected by copyright. The customer has the right to use them only within the permitted personal use. Copying, reproduction, distribution on the Inteet and other forms of using the materials and messages posted on the platform beyond the limits permitted by law is prohibited.
7. If the order includes alcoholic beverages, the delivery will be issued only to an adult, upon prior confirmation of that person's legal age on the basis of an appropriate ID document. An attempt to collect a delivery by a minor may be considered by Tastypolish.uk as an attempt to use TastyPolish.uk for the purpose of unlawful possession of alcoholic beverages. The User is responsible for the order which is not completed due to the lack of an adult recipient of the delivery or the inability to establish his legal age, including by losing the right to reimbursement of any costs incurred in connection with the Service.
1. The Restaurant independently publishes the Offer, working hours, time and cost of deliveries and decides about the possibility of booking a table through the Management Panel in the Ordering System and is fully responsible for this information.
2. The Company presents all Restaurant Data in a manner that clearly indicates to the Consumer his rights and obligations if the Offer is accepted.
3. The restaurant may use ingredients and additives in meals and drinks that may cause allergies and intolerances. If the Consumer is allergic to any food products, we recommend that you contact the Restaurant by phone to obtain up-to-date information on allergens before placing the Order.
6) THE ORDER AND AGREEMENT
1. The contract is concluded when the Customer completes the order by clicking the 'Place an order' button. Immediately after placing the order, the consumer will receive a confirmation of the contract to the e-mail address provided in the registration form or order form.
2. The contract may be properly performed by the Restaurant only if the Customer provides correct and complete contact details when placing the Order. The customer is obliged to immediately report any inaccuracies in the data transferred or exchanged to the Agent or the Restaurant.
3. To obtain information about the status of the Agreement, the Customer may contact the Restaurant directly using the contact details provided in the Ordering System and confirming the Order. After placing the Order, the Customer undertakes to be available by phone or e-mail to both the Restaurant and the Agent, in accordance with the contact details provided when placing the Order.
4. Placing an Order with delivery obliges the Customer to collect the Order in person at the indicated time and at the delivery address indicated when placing the Order. The time and delivery address can be found in the order summary.
5. Placing a take-away order obliges the Consumer to collect the order in person at the indicated time in the Restaurant. The time and address of the Restaurant can be found in the order summary.
6. Upon delivery of the Order, the Restaurant may ask for an identity document if the Order includes alcoholic products or other products with an age restriction. If the Consumer is unable to prove himself properly or does not meet the minimum age requirements, the Restaurant will refuse to deliver the relevant products to the Consumer, which does not relieve the Consumer from bearing the costs of the Order.
7. If the order includes alcoholic beverages, the delivery will be issued only to an adult, upon prior confirmation of that person's legal age on the basis of an appropriate ID document. An attempt to collect a delivery by a minor may be considered by TastyPolish.uk as an attempt to use TastyPolish.uk to illegally obtain possession of alcoholic beverages. The User is responsible for the order which is not completed due to the lack of an adult recipient of the delivery or the inability to establish his legal age, including by losing the right to reimbursement of any costs incurred in connection with the Service.
8. From the moment of receiving the confirmation of placing the order to the selected restaurant, the restaurant is responsible for the correctness of its implementation until delivery or collection by the customer / user.
7) WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
This section of the Regulations applies only to the Service Recipients who are consumers.
1) Due to the short expiry date of the products offered by individual Restaurants, the Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Agreement after the commencement of its actual implementation. Withdrawal from the concluded Agreement before the commencement of its actual implementation is possible without giving any reason by contacting the Restaurant by phone.
2) The restaurant is entitled to withdraw from the Agreement if:
a) force majeure preventing the implementation of the Agreement
b) the Consumer provides an incorrect or unattainable telephone number or delivery address
c) obsolescence placed in the Offer ordering system in a situation where the Consumer has not agreed to an alteative to the Order placed by the Restaurant.
3) In case of withdrawal from the Agreement by either party shall be treated as void, it.
4) If the Consumer places a false Order or fails to perform the Agreement, in particular due to non-payment or absence at the place of delivery or in the Restaurant to collect the order, the Operator is entitled to refuse to accept any future Orders from such a Consumer.
5) The Operator is entitled to reject orders placed by Consumers if there is any doubt as to their correctness or authenticity.
6) In the case of suspected fraud, the Operator will notify the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
TastyPolish.uk is also not responsible for:
1.any damage caused to third parties as a result of the Users' use of the Services in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations or the law
2.information and materials downloaded and sent via the Inteet by Users, which do not come from TastyPolish.uk
3. damages resulting from the lack of continuity in the provision of Services, resulting e.g. from the suspension or deletion of the User's account, violating the Regulations
4. Users provide false or incomplete information when registering an account or using the Services
5. failure of the User to comply with the terms of the Regulations.
6.for any damage resulting from the use of the Platform by Users in a manner inconsistent with the law or the Regulations, in particular for the disclosure of account passwords, disclosure of personal data
7. loss of funds for the payment of the causes of third parties
8.for errors in the description of the Restaurant's offers, which were caused by the actions or omissions of the Restaurant, including by not informing TastyPolish.uk about the full composition of the dishes, changing the offer, existing or potential allergens in food and drinks offered by a given Restaurant, or providing information about the offer inconsistent with the facts.
9. When the delivery address is wrong or inaccurate.
10. TastyPolish.uk is not responsible for the operation of servers with Users' mailboxes, in particular for blocking e-mail messages sent by TastyPolish.uk to Users by administrators of mail servers.
11. The User should not allow third parties to access the Services and the Platform. The User is solely responsible for the confidentiality, security, and transactions made from his profile, who is also obliged to immediately inform TastyPolish.uk about any unauthorized use of his profile on the platform by third parties.
12. TastyPolish.uk is not responsible for the User's mistakes while placing the order. After paying and placing the order, due to technical reasons, it is not possible to cancel the order.
13. TastyPolish.uk is not responsible for the non-compliance of the delivered delivery with the User's order because TastyPolish.uk does not verify whether the food and drinks received from the Restaurant are in accordance with the User's order. The Restaurant is solely responsible for this non-compliance and the resulting consequences.
14. TastyPolish.uk is not a party to the order and is not responsible for the order fulfillment process, subject to delivery of the order.
1. At the time of concluding the Agreement, the Consumer is obliged to pay the Restaurant in the amount resulting from the Order. The amount specified in the Order is the total price that the Ordering Party is obliged to pay together with the due tax and the cost of delivery.
2. The consumer may make the payment using the payment options available in the Ordering System.
3. In the case of online payments, the payment is reimbursed within 10 working days from the moment TastyPolish.uk receives information about withdrawal from the concluded Agreement.
4. The restaurant has authorized TastyPolish.uk to accept online payments made by Consumers on its behalf.
10) COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Consumers may submit complaints regarding the Offer, Order or performance of the Agreement and / or Reservation directly to the Restaurant using its contact details listed in the Ordering System. In the case of a complaint, TastyPolish.uk can play the role of mediator.
2. In the case of a complaint relating to Consumer Services and / or reservation, the complaint should be sent to TastyPolish.uk through: contact form available at hello@TastyPolish.uk or traditional mail to the address: 7 Station Parade, London W5 3LD
3. After receiving the complaint by TastyPolish.uk, it will be considered immediately, but not later than within two weeks from the date of its receipt. TastyPolish.uk will confirm the receipt of the complaint submitted by the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by him during the application.
11) RULES SUBMITTING ENTRIES / RATINGS
1. TastyPolish.uk enables consumers to make performance ratings by individual restaurants Agreements, in particular by granting them the possibility of stars and / or display comments
2. In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, issued by the Consumers' assessment will not be published.
3. TastyPolish.uk is authorized, but not obliged, to publish ratings. Ratings are published within 7 days. TastyPolish.uk has the ability to remove the ratings posted.
4. The consumer submits ratings solely at his own risk.
12) INSPECTION AND CORRECTION OF STORED PERSONAL DATA
2. The consumer agrees to transfer the data necessary for the performance of the Service and / or Reservation to the Restaurant and the Supplier.